Our society has campaigned successfully to have the name ISIDORE CROWN MEDICAL CENTRE outside the surgery which is now called DMC Chadwick Road. Dulwich Medical Centre runs the practice that was originally started in Bellenden Road by Dr Crown, who is one of our members, in 1953. The plaque was unveiled in the Isidore Crown Medical Centre in 1998 by MP Tessa Jowell who is also one of our members. We are very grateful for the co-operation of Dr Ravi Gupta who suggested that the plaque unveiled when the new surgery was officially opened should be fixed on a wall outside the surgery. It had previously been decided that the plaque would be on the board giving the history of the centre which is inside the building.