Alder Street, later Avondale Road (now Avondale Rise)
- Built 1882
- No. of seats: 250 (1894); congregation 367 (1902/3)
- Demolished May 1941
This small chapel was opened on Easter Sunday, 1872. It seats about sixty persons, and has a Sunday school, attended by about forty scholars. The present minister is Mr. G. Carter. A plot of ground has been purchased in the Avondale Road, where it is intended to erect an iron chapel to seat 200 persons, in lieu of the present building in Alder Street.
Ye Parish of Camerwell W.H. Blanch (1875)